Sunday, August 29, 2010

Monday 30th August

Last week ventured into the world of Google a little further than just using the document share feature. Fell in love with Google books. What a fantastic cost effective option - new ideas for the garden or even additional suggestions on how to improve my fitness and also my health - without the cost.
Then there's assistance for my uni student sons in the Scholar option. Finally I discovered the Calendar option and realized that it already existed on my school computer.
With additional time I'll manage to master further Google applications.
Terri

1 comment:

  1. Sounding really good Terri! There are some really useful things in Google accounts at the moment you might like to browse through Google labs, where they introduce all their new features for some other cool stuff :)

    ReplyDelete